First person - No. I Year 2015

Read more ►


Every Thursday I happen to look for him for the college´s door, but today I ´m a little more anxious imagining the chat that he had with Mercedes "probably he asks her if she wants to be his fiancée... surely." I see him crossing quickly the hall, raisin without directing the word for me, He leaves me with the smile that it had in the face scarcely I saw it coming. "Hey, dude, what happened?". It went out rapidly, I continued it for Palestina up to Humahuaca , where there is the flat  that we share three years ago, when we came to ourselves after studied to Buenos Aires, him Physical education and I, Pharmacology. I hurry over, when I reach him, He ‘s  already beginning me to worry, is turned and looks at me, I can see that it is furious, it opens the mouth and raises the arm with the closed handle, for a moment I am afraid that I stuck a punch, but on having looked at the eyes, something in its face relaxes immediately, turned average happens and he enters the building, almost the door closes me in the face, he  rises for the stairs, well, this is its custom, I am not going to take like personnel that does not want to share four levels  with me in the elevator, the same way we come together. He hopes that it should open the door, and gets into the bath giving a bang that makes vibrate the glasses. Sure that the things did not go out as he was waiting, and in the fund it makes me happy, not for egoist or perhaps yes, I do not know it. I attend to the phone "Hello Santi, I am Mechi. Is Paul there?" . Mercedes is Pablo's partner in the career, we know each other for years, she is a beautiful woman, often I thought that it was in love of Pablo, but in the last time I believe that it is interested in me, this curiosity to know if I am with someone is not free, and I scare to imagine this possibility, if Pablo thinks that I fuck off the fiancée, no, better it not to think about it.  The door struck him and I ask if he can pick up the phone , it opens at once,  it´s obvious  that he  was doing time, seizes the phone and shuts itself up in its room. I think that it is better that he starts cooking me, leave the sack of the suit and put myself the apron that Pablo gave me for Christmas, one that seemed very graceful to him but that I never use when there comes the mother to remain with us, it has the torso of a naked guy, with Adam's sheet, I do not know that this  was thinking when he bought it to me, but as it caused him so many grace to meet disgracing, use it every day. The chat seems to have ended, because I listen to noise in the dining room, asks me if he wants that it puts the table, and we return to our routine. We have dinner with the fund of the tv at that nobody looks he does not even listen. I do not cheer up to ask myself what happened, and wait for it, I always wait for it.: "Do you know what people say about us?" he throws me, without raising the eyes of the plate, I do not know what they say, but I imagine what they think. Will it be because we are very close?, but it was always like that the best friends from 8 years, inseparable. And the things did not change very much since then, or if, because now I have a work and a career that absorbs me from Monday until Monday, I have no time for exits, that's why I like being at home, even the weekends, with Pablo we have a routine every Saturday, although sometimes it breaks it bringing some girl , we are going to swim, train, the fact is that we have the plan of going to dive to the Caribbean Sea when it is received, the mother gave us the passages. She is a very loving person, especially with me, and it is not so obsessed like my old man in whom a fiancée presents him and gives to him grandchildren – he says that the order already does not import for him, but I have no time, occasionally I cheer up to invite some secretary of the offices that I visit, but not much more. On the other hand Pablo has a harem, skylight that after our last discussion it does not make them parade already house, I need to study and although I shut myself up in my room my concentration does water with the visits in the quarter of nearby. But with the mother of Pablo and the sister, it does not happen to me, perhaps because I know them, they are continued, so that they should be comfortable we leave our beds to them and we sleep in the sofa bed  of the dining room, together but not mixed” clarifies always Paul. When we were kids you loved staying to sleep in the House of another, my old arming us a tent in the garden and slept there, one at the foot of the other, but now that we are larger, Paul insists that I smell in the foot and we ended up sleeping back to back or when this drunk, says that because afraid of dying were drowned in his vomit. Tatiana, teases with some joke of double meaning , and , my concern said enough or the Lemon pie is finished, when Paul was so hooked with this girl who lived in Boulogne and was going to spend the weekend with her, Tatiana was sitting with me in the sofa bed until my concern said enough or the Lemon pie was finished. I do not go out much, so all distances seem to me to be dangerous, and I think she understands me, is very similar to Paul, the same green of his eyes and litle figure, there was a time when I thought she liked me, and really between panic, what would feel Paul if he left with her sister?, I think that it would kill me, but was wedding with a guy from the neighborhood, and that left me quieter. The dinner ended quietly, do not answer the question and when Paul offered to wash dishes in a day that does not touch you, I decided to take a long relaxing shower before bedtime. When I came out of the bathroom, I found him sitting on my bed with the tv on and put shoes. "hey, suit the laundry yesterday bedspread" reproached him, while giving the turn to lie down on the side that it was not. Leave the glasses on the bedside table and I keep capped more than up to the head, I immediately felt as it is accommodated by tucking the legs beneath the padding, without touching me. "Did you know that Mechi was a lesbian?" I was turned to look at him, and my surprise face answer the question. "yeah" said and left the remote control that was playing on the bedside table, turned off the light and arranged the pillow until it is comfortable enough to see the film that he had found in the Premium channels. I thought that I could feel bad, and did not seem to ask him to go to his room .The next morning, I got up early, to make breakfast and the image of Paul lying naked on my bed hit me in the pit of the stomach. The pants had taken out to sleep. I am used to seeing it as well, but now is not as when we were kids, Pablo was very thin, but since I started with gymnastics body was modeled, in addition it is obsessive with the irons of the gym, always I want, complains of my calves and says that I lost your ass in any move, it may be, but I have slim body and a height that I complex , but in suit makes me look like someone who you could be considered attractive, who knows. When Paul appeared, with a towels wrapped at the waist for breakfast, I felt uncomfortable, not... wasn't that, it was felt, heat on cheeks and afraid to look him in the eye. Then he sat, I grab a toast and vitamins which takes every morning, I prepare you because it confuses flask and the truth, so control not to take any crap. While it churned his coffee, casual I wonder "last night we didn't have visits, was not drunk, why did you leave I  sleep with you?" "Well, Mechi is lesbian." was all the answer that I could give him, and not lying to you. I was lying to myself, like saying that feel it close, so close, like last night reassure me, unless you think that... well "that", without that think. When I went to work, Paul shouted at me from the bathroom "Don't fool around at work, tonight It´s the end  season of Game of Thrones". I closed the door with a smile, I like to go back home and to  know that he´s waiting for me, tonight I'm going to order  pizza and some beers, perhaps Paul is drunk   and wants to sleep with me again.

Just one wants...
L.M.Drago

Previous
Next Post »